HOW TO ENTER
BDS 5.5” lift kit
Hellwig sway bar
AMP Research® Powersteps
Roadwire custom leather seat covers
Wizards® car care products
VisionX LED driving lights and light bar
Hypertech® Max Energy 2.0 power programmer
Pro Comp wheels / tires
Bushwacker® fender flares
Airaid® cold air intake
Line-X® spray-in bedliner
Anzo USA projector head lights
Work performed by Carolina Kustoms in Portland Oregon
- Entry Upon Purchase. Upon the purchase of Max Energy 2.0, Max Energy, Max Energy Sport, Interceptor, Speedometer Calibrator, or In-line Speedometer Calibrator at a participating retailer during the Promotion Period, Entrant will use the products serial number as a registration number. To enter the Sweepstakes, Entrant must fill out the official online entry form for the Sweepstakes, available at http://www.projectbluechip.com (“Entry Form”). Entrant must complete the Entry Form in its entirety and submit the Entry Form in accordance with the on-screen directions during the Promotional Period (“Entry” or collectively, “Entries”). Entrant must enter a valid registration number to enter.
No Purchase Necessary. If Entrant is eligible under the terms of Section 2, Entrant may obtain a registration number without making any purchase by hand-writing clearly and legibly in block capital letters on a piece of plain paper “Registration Number,” Entrant’s name, address and postcode, signing and sending (USPS Mail) it in a properly stamped envelope addressed to Hypertech, Inc., 3215 Appling Road Bartlett, Tennessee 38133. In Entrant’s mailing to Sponsor, Entrant must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for Sponsor to return the registration number to Entrant. Sponsor will return via USPS an Entry Form. Entrant must fill out the Entry Form in its entirety and submit the Entry Form in accordance with the on-screen directions during the Promotional Period. Entrant must enter a valid registration number to enter.
- Promotion Period. The Sponsor will not process any requests for registration numbers received before December 1, 2016 or after June 30, 2017 or those that are not strictly in accordance with the requirements in this section, except as provided in following Section.
- Exception for Those with Disabilities. Any person with proof of a disability preventing compliance with the requirement that the request for a registration number be hand-written may contact the Sponsor at (901) 382-8888 to receive a registration number.
- Internet Access. It is the Entrant’s responsibility to obtain permission from the person who owns or pays for the equipment and internet-service, before entering. Costs of accessing the internet by mobile phone depend on the Entrant’s price plan. The Sponsor is not responsible for any such costs.
- Entry Limitations. Only one Entry per Entrant and per email address is allowed. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Entrant will be deemed to be the person named in the Entry Form.
- Automatic Entries Prohibited. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void all of Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of the Prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below.
- Promotion Period. All Entries must be submitted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- For a complete list of rules and regulations click here